【Copywriting】 Jed Clinic – Insomnia? 6 Tips From JED To A Better Night’s Sleep!
This article is written for www.jedclinic.com/ (Traditional Chinese Medicine ) and shared by Restobox
How long does it take for you to fall asleep in bed?
- 30 minutes to 1 hour: slight insomnia
- 1 to 2 hours: moderate insomnia
- More than 2 hours and having a lot of thoughts/dreams: severe insomnia
- Palpitation, memory loss, easily woken up and difficult to fall back to sleep: very severe insomnia
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can help you fight insomnia!
According to TCM teaching, “Loss of sleep can be caused by fatigue and anxiety. The symptoms include dry throat and reddened tongue, which can be treated by nourishing the blood, soothing the nerves, removing heat, and relieving irritation.”
If you go to bed without feeling sleepy, you may spend more than 30 minutes rolling in bed, bringing unnecessary stress and anxiety.
2. If you have the habit of taking supper, eat until you are about 80% full.
It is difficult to fall asleep with a full stomach (It is also difficult to sleep if you are very hungry).
3. Do not drink and smoke within 3 hours before bed.
Smoking can stimulate the cerebral cortex and cause loss of sleep, whereas consuming a small amount of wine will improve sleeping quality. On the other hand, it is not advisable to habitually drink wine before bed, as one may find it difficult to go to sleep without alcohol.
4. Do not exercise right before bed.
Exercising within 2 hours before your bed time may affect your sleep.
5. Refrain from caffeine at least 6 hours before sleep.
Avoid coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
6. Have a good sleeping environment
The living room should be quiet with soft lighting. Choose soft and comfortable bedding.
Treatment by TCM acupuncture:
- Shenmen (“Spirit Gate”) acupuncture point
- Baihui (“One Hundred Meetings”) acupuncture point
#Vancouver #TCM #Acupuncture #Acupressure #Insomnia #Sleep #Relaxation #Relief #Anxiety
Are you looking to grow your Business and Online Identity substantially?
Restobox makes Online Marketing Accessible, Easy, and Cost-Effective! Talk to us today and let us know what goals we can help you to achieve!
#Restobox #online #marketing #blogwriting
November 5, 2018
August 26, 2018
September 24, 2017